The C. Brenner Three Step Plan
Design a marketing plan unique to your property including:
- A fair market price most likely to lead to a positive outcome.
- A professional flyer (both hard copy and e-version) that advertises your property to potential users, investors, developers and firms.
- A detailed site informational packet including: copies of plats and site configurations, topography, aerials, environmental suggestions, with county requirements, mapping, and demographics.
Marketing your property to as many people as possible by:
- Posting attractive, attention-getting signage on your property (when permitted).
- Providing focused, targeting to the most likely buyers of such properties.
- Networking with all enterprises in the area to determine if they are interested or know of others who should be contacted regarding your property.
- Exposing your property to over 12,000 Florida Realtors on the Florida Realtor’s Multiple Listing Services system. C. Brenner is one of the very few commercial brokers to advertise on the MLS.
- Promoting your property to more than 1,200 people via the Brenner Commercial Realty professional contact database and social media contacts.
- Presenting your property to over 600 Florida commercial brokers at the Certified Commercial Investment Members/Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors monthly meetings.
- Advertising your property to over 25,000 local, state and national CCIM members via Florida Association of Realtors Commercial marketing sessions.
- Marketing your property nationally and internationally through internet websites such as: CCIM Share, CREXI, Realnex, Total Commercial, Loopnet, Brevitas, CIMLS, CFCAR. Last, but not least, is our own dynamic website at www.cbrenner.com.
Reporting to you on a monthly basis via our E-mail progress report, which includes inquiries and/or showings as well as any suggestions to you.
As a principal in several commercial developments, I know the pressures and challenges of collecting rents and paying expenses while dealing with negative cash flow balances. That’s why, at Brenner Commercial Realty, we want to employ our comprehensive, professional marketing plan along with our 37 plus years of experience and personal client relationships for you. We are proud and excited about the past successes of our marketing tools and our personal client attention.
Our goal is to sell or lease your property at the best price in the shortest time possible. We respectfully request the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you for considering Brenner Commercial Realty!
Charles E. Brenner, CCIM
CEO, C. Brenner, Inc.